Saturday, April 14, 2012

All I Could Manage

I have not posted on this blog for more than 2 weeks. It's not that I have writers block or that I don't want to give my blog some loving. 
But I've just been so busy!
I've had heaps of ideas for posts swirling around in the space that should contain a functioning brain (but instead contains a mass of tangled razor wire, which is what is left after 2 pregnancies and 3 charming VIPs), but I have not had a chance to sit down and put them into words.

School has been a major time issue! I have 3 assessments due by mid May (one in a week) and have had 1 mini exam with one more next week. Cram, cram, cram!  My problem is the subject matter, coupled with my tangled razor wire, means that studying while the VIPs rip each others limbs off is not an option. Not if I want it to stick. (I suppose that I could just let the VIPs go limbless, but people might notice).

Keeping the VIPs stimulated has become challenging. Everyday they need more and more structured focus. It amazes me just how much they take in now! I need to harness their energy and funnel it back into me. I could be Supermum then! Eliminate washing piles in a single bound, clean floors faster than a tornado of VIPs! Can I just move house?

I love you dear blog, I will find time to write about the deliciousness of my life, until then you'll just have to be happy with this...

No comments: