Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter 2012

Since I've been a Blog Ghost I have not put up an update about Easter! (can you believe we're in the 5th month of 2012 already?!)

So here is the Easter bunny cake we made.


I think I saw this idea on Pinterest but I didn't repin it and now I can't find it. I'm starting a tradition that every year they decorate the Easter Bunny cake, so I'll be able to look back and see how it changes. This one did start to looking like a bunny. Linc made sure it had a smartie nose and eyes but my 3 VIPs have not yet learnt that sometimes less is more! (And next year I'll make Easter bunny a lemon cake so a. We're not overcome by too much chocolate and b. It won't be as noticeable when I do the 'I don't give a damn' icing!)

We also had an early morning easter egg hunt. They were so adorable rugged up in their dressing gowns!







Chocolate High!

No comments: