Sunday, May 15, 2011

Million Paws Walk

I spent my Sunday morning volunteering at our local Million Paws Walk at President Park Wyndham Vale.
Baker Bob took the kids for the morning and I headed down to lend my support.
Over the course of the day I helped put up 3 marques, I made course markers and then walked the 3km course to hammer them in, took some quick snaps and then throw myself into the sausage sizzle.

There seemed like there was a massive turn out. Lots of gorgeous dogs and their owners.
It was a day full of good fun and lots of money raising!








Betsy Chamberlain, who runs our local Lonely Pets Club, organised the day and I think she did a great job.


Hopefully we raised a bucket load of money to help the RSPCA and all the entrants had a fun day out with their beloved pooches.

No comments: