Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The discovery of a star

We have discovered a new favourite song.
No more only settling for Metallica music and Mummy humming Smoke On The Water.
They become fascinated by Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. They both stare blank faced at my fingers twinkling above my head, and when I finish singing they look at me as if to say, "What the hell happened to the star?!"
I'll see if I can get a photo.

In other news, Adam discovered the joys of fatherhood on the weekend while playing with Lincoln. See below - The saying "A picture is a thousand words" is very very true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol... funny AND cute.

I was addicted to twinkle twinkle when I was a baby. It's like baby crack :D To this day I still find myself humming it... but without the twinkling hands.

Princesses in Muddy Puddles said...

LOL! Love the pic! xo