- Bathroom break when you can - Do not wait until you need to go because that will be the exact moment the baby/ies cannot live without you.
- Spew will come when new clothes are applied - They need to be christened.
- Poo happens, anytime, anywhere. - Get used to it.
- You may be everything to your baby/ies but you will be invisible to everybody else - From complete strangers to the father of your children. I mean they may talk to you, but it will be about the baby/ies and they won't be looking at you at the time.
- Willies like to be free to pee - Be ready and alert.
- 2 hands are never enough - They can't even get around yet and 2 hands are not enough.
- Clothes prices are NOT directly proporitional to the amount of fabric that goes into making them - It's not logical.
- You can not please everyone - Please yourself and your baby/ies and be confident.
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
8 things I've learnt in the 8 weeks of being a Mummy.
Presented with love by Miss Nemo at 8:56 PM