Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My Experience With Cake Mix Cookies

I discovered this idea over at Frill In The Hills.

Feel like some some cookies but can't be bothered making them from scratch. Or maybe your missing the flour? Do you have a packet cake mix on hand.

Cookies made with packet cake mix! They stay a lovely moist, doughy consistency on the inside.

I used a Betty Crocker strawberry cake mix today.



It's just 1 packet of cake mix
2 eggs
125g softened butter
and enough plain flour to make a sticky but firm dough (add milk if you add too much flour, I used 1/2 cup for this packet mix)

Mix, roll into balls and bake on grease proof paper at 180°C for 10-15mins

This is the same way I made the dinosaur footprint cookies for Eva-saurus' Messy Dinosaur Luau


When they had just come out of the oven I pressed one of the VIPs' dinosaur toy's foot into the top of the biscuit. (This cake mix was Greens Moist Chocolate Cake)

No comments: