My attention was recently drawn to this link through a forum - Top 20 things that are more dangerous to children than lead paint in Mattel toys. I am constantly worrying about everything my VIPs come in contact with and battle a war everyday trying to balance my 'overbearingness' with letting them 'just be kids.' I make decisions everyday that may or may not impact them for the rest of their lives. It's frightening if you really sit down and analyse it.
So, I wanted to add my own to this list.
Mine is probably far more dangerous and life threatening than most of what is mentioned.
Mine contribution is Homemade Nemo recipe chocolate chip cookies.
They are THE best tasting chocolate chip cookies in the world!
I did use free range eggs but they came from a supermarket and weren't organic
Neither was the bucket load of sugar nor the pale, fine flour.
The slab of butter was greasy and yellow and NOT salt reduced.
I even throw in some extra salt just for good measure.
The choc chips are not even dark chocolate!!
I even made some with oreo centres, just to make sure they were jam packed with dangerous goodness.
Do NOT let your VIPs anywhere near these. They may just poison them like lead paint!
If you'd like my secretly guarded recipe, shoot me any email. Death by chocolate chip cookies sounds like a good way to go!