Friday, June 10, 2011

The Annabel Challenge

A lovely friend of mine surprised me a couple of weeks ago with these fabulous recipe books by Annabel Karmel.



Knowing I have been struggling with the boy's eating (never Eva, she loves food) she thought it would be a great avenue for new ideas, particularly since I've exhausted all mine.

I was particularly appreciative of the Children's First Cookbook. Just 2 days before hand I'd been browsing the cook book selves at Big W, wondering whether getting them more involved in making their food would mean they would be more inclined to eat it.

They are filled with great ideas and ways of presenting everyday food in a more 'kid friendly' way.
So my mission is to try a new recipe every week and report back to you guys on the verdict from the harshest food critics around.

No comments: