Sunday, February 13, 2011

Manoo, Loulou and Divado at the Zoo

For Valentine's Day, instead of buying each other presents we decided to take the kids to the zoo.

The day consisted of a bit of this...






And some of this...







Then a bit more of this....





And some more of this...






Then we did some exploring, some playing and some sitting...




Then we all got cranky and tired, so decided to go home.

The kidlets napped in the car on the trip home. It was a big, fun day!
When we left home it was cool and looked like it was going to rain, which it did on the way there. I'd rugged the kids up and of course as we were walking into the zoo, the sun came out and started to cook us. I hadn't packed any hats or sunscreen (I'd filled the bag with snacks and drink instead), which I'm normally pedantic about so I spent a lot of the day worrying about the sun on the kids. But in the end it wasn't too bad. Mans came home with a slightly pink nose and Linc had slightly pink cheeks. I think we all had a great day. Even Baker Bob who got to here the lions roar.

No comments: