Friday, February 25, 2011

Another Post about Yoghurt

The other day I bought a 6 pack of toddler Petit Miam yoghurt (No, yoghurt is not the only thing my kids eat, it just seems to to be an interesting part of my life at the moment). They were on special so I grabbed a pack, checked the use by and  throw it in the trolley. It was only once I got home that I realised the yoghurt was a vegetable flavoured pack. Yep, vegetables in yoghurt.

To say I was a little uneasy about this would be an understatement. I was genuinely freaked out. The thought of putting vegetables in vanilla yoghurt just didn't sit well with me.

But the kids love it. Scoffed it down like they hadn't been feed in a week. So for those out there that struggle to get your toddler's to eat veg, maybe give this a try.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, no added sugar.

No comments: