Sunday, October 14, 2012

Finding Me

I have been thinking a lot lately about my special little place on the web.
I miss it.

I don't want to worry about PR possiblities and broadening my blog into a business, offering my readers "something". This place started out as mine and I want it back.
A place for me to say what I think.
A place for me to share my day to day with everyone, or no one.
A place to find me.

Unfortunately I have been doing a lot of this lately.


And it has has been rough. I think my blog helped me with that.
A way to be retrospective and to find the humour in a situation that otherwise I might remember with dread.

So I'm taking my blog back for me.
I'll transfer the details I've been keeping for my 365 Things diary onto the page here, just for posterity.
And you're welcome to read and follow along on the ride if you like.
Hopefully I'll help somebody else find the humour in a situation. Or at least learn from my mistakes.

No comments: