Thursday, March 15, 2012

Where Did It Go?

Ever have one of those moments when it sort of just hits you, on how grown up your VIPs are getting? And then you take a minute out of your everyday life to reflect on all the time past and wonder where it went?

I had one of those moments tonight, as I was sitting in the boys' room waiting for Linc to fall asleep. I noticed he only had about a foot of space between his feet and the end of his toddler bed. A FOOT!
He looked so long laying there under the covers. I remember when I could have laid him across the bed with room to spare!

My tiny little 6lb 10oz baby, who had to wear size 0x6 jumpsuits when he was born is now a running, screaming, wrestling force to be reckoned with!

He is right now laying star splayed on his toddler bed snoring his little head off and so is his equally fast growing brother...

Check out this pic. How tall does he look? I guess the heels help!

No comments: