Friday, February 24, 2012

Deedee The Birthday Girl

To Deedee,
Even at the age of 2 you radiate your own giant personality. The same personality that you had in utero and were dubbed with the nickname 'Eva the Diva'. You have the ability to make everyone and anyone do your bidding and convince them it was their idea in the first place.

You still act like an old soul, like you know a lot more than anyone would give you credit for. And you teach me about myself and about life everyday.

We have been through a lot together, you and I and I look at your beautiful little face and realise that life is good. That anything and everything is possible. You and your brothers are walking, talking proof of that.

You love dinosaurs, 'bubbas', 'hoot hoots' and more recently 'barbell' (Tinkerbell). You bash around with your brothers and can give as good as you get. You love to pick out your own clothes and shoes. You especially love picking out your hair accessories. You love hairclips.

I want so much for you from life, I wonder how I'll ever deliver.

Happy 2nd birthday sweet Divadoo xox

No comments: