Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Day 2011 - Part 1

Christmas day was very busy but fun. I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get a big chance to chat to everyone but there was heaps of food and everyone seemed to have a great time and enjoyed their presents. The weather was crap though. We had massive thunderstorms and the pergola flooded so I'm really glad I deiced to set up the table inside. Of course the VIPs were spoilt, and so was I. But let's start at the start...

Christmas Eve we put out a glass of cola, some cookies and grapes for Santa. The VIPs, being as weird as they are, kept stealing the grapes off Santa's plate, not the cookies.


Then Santa came.



We opened presents. Poppy and I had been up since 6 and by 7 we were getting impatient for the VIPs to join us, so we went and woke them. Was a bit naughty but we were bored and once they realised we were telling them Santa had been, all was forgiven.









Then we had chocolate pancakes with bananas for Christmas morning breakfast.





Part 2 to come...

No comments: