Monday, May 23, 2011

The Musings of a Sick Mummy

Sick mummies watch a lot of TV.
And do a lot of internet surfing.

I suppose it shows my character that it's been trash TV and family 'reality' forums that I've been filling my time with. (Don't hold it against me.) But it's got this mashy pulp I call a brain thinking...

How could a woman knowingly enter into a relationship with a man who is already 'taken'? How could she betray womankind and stoop so low? It must happen often. It takes two to tango.

I'm not removing the blame from cheating husbands/fiances/boyfriends. They go into it with eyes wide open and should shoulder the majority of the blame. But I just can't wrap my head around another woman, knowing a woman's insecurities and what this could do to her opinion of her self worth, could step in and destroy someone's life. Or worse, take away a child's father.

Baker Bob has always said to me I'm a bit naive when it comes to things like street smarts. I'm always willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt, to think the best of them, and I guess this sort of falls into that category. I guess I just don't understand the dark side of human nature.

Does she not realise that once she's settled with this man, has had his children, life going swimmingly, another woman, just like her could come around and implode her perfect little life?

The person cheating and the person knowingly participating need to have a good strong look at themselves. They obviously have some massive charater flaws but its horrible to think what kind of damage two people's decision can do.



Picture from here

No comments: