Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 8 - Thursday 17th - House of Twins

Feeling much better today. The kids have spent the day destroying Poppy's lounge room with their toys.



Then we went around to our friend Richard and Erin's place to have a good cuddle with their almost 3 month old twins (Born 7th January 2011, the day before the boys' 2nd birthday).

I became so enthralled in them that I completely forgot to take photos. Plus once again my children became a force to be reckoned with. Richard, being a mechanic, also did Baker Bob a huge favour and fixed something in the car that was making a massive amount of noise. (Now we only have a million things to fix in it instead of a million and one.)

So in lieu of the fact I have no pics from the day, here are photos of Richard and Erin's gorgeous twins, taken on Sunday. (Either I don't photograph well or I have inflated opinion of how I look, please excuse my ugly mug). How good does Erin look for someone who had twins less than 3 months ago?!


No comments: